01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

hikvision login after firmware update

CHRISKLEIGH

can anyone help
i updated my hikvision 7608NI-K2/8P after the update i can see my cameras on the screen and the motion sensing working fine but it will not let me in the user name is see atached photo.
i have reset password 30 times with qr code but when you go to login it says incorrect password.
i tried hikvision but there tech said i am end user can not help me that was a waste of time quite annoyed as it is there equipment.
can any one help as i am pulling my hair out.
have tried resetting software and everything i can now

Attachments

• login.jpg
    login.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 214
Hello. Did you find a solution to this? I seem to be in a similar situation following a firmware update - i can view the cameras from my phone (hikconnect direct to the LAN IP of the NVR) but i cannot login to the NVR itself via http://its-ipaddress in the usual way - getting incorrect password. I have done the recovery thing and the Hikvision system sent me a code, but after entering a new password it flashes some error for 1-2 seconds (too quick to fully read) then goes back to the login screen again. Edit: Mine is a 7608-I2/8P so might not be exactly the same issue, but sounds similar..
Update: Sorted. Found another post in here where it says to logon to the NVR itself, then after that the web interface accepts the password again. Hope that helps anyone who reads this in future.

Last edited:
Back