01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

HIKVISION NVR showing "No Resource" when I try to play back a recording?

carcol

I have the DS-7608NI-K2/8p NVR with 4 cameras, the problem I am having is, to play back a recording I have to unplug any one of the cameras, otherwise I get no resource on the screen, some one has mentioned hdd, in the NVR there are 2-1tb hdd. I need help. Colin

Hi @carcol

Can you confirm the camera models you have?
What firmware versions are the NVR and cameras currently using?

Version No V4 30 055, originally I had 4 - 2cd2345FWD-1, I disconnect one and found the problem was that camera (I thought), returned to the seller they said nothing wrong but gave me my money back, purchased a cheaper camera HiLook IPC-T229-H connected problem back, have disconnected the other 3 one by one and when disconnected the problem goes away. Thanks so far Colin

can you tell me how to download these updates, I have a MacBook Air and can not open the app after downloading it, Colin

Hi @carcol

What app have you installed?
You should just be able to download each firmware file from the links above and then load them onto the NVR following the steps in the below forum thread:

The K-series NVR may have plug-in issues when accessing with a browser on the Mac so you may have to install iVMS-4200 for Mac (v2.0.0.12), add the NVR to the iVMS software, and then under remote configuration for the NVR in iVMS you should be able to load the firmware files there.

I can download SADP and IVMS but my computer will not allow me to open them. Colin

Do you get an error message when you try to open the software? What message do you get?

I am in the process of trying to open them. will keep you informed. Colin

my computer states it has installed the apps but still can not open them or find them in the App Store at this moment in time I wish I had not purchased this lap top. Colin

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, sometimes MacOS has issues with 3rd-party software that it doesn't recognise.

Can you try right-clicking the software icon and click 'open' from the dropdown, you should get a similar message as you did before but there should be an option to bypass the message and still open the software.

If you still can't open the software can you send us a screenshot of the message you are getting?

I have used my old window 7 laptop, have been able to install V4.30.061 software, all the others plus the latest soft ware do not show up on the NVR. The memory stick states its there but when connected to the NVR it does not come up, any way the problem seems to have been solved. would like your thoughts.Colin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back