01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry HIkvision Villa Intercom DS-KV6113-WPE1 (B) not showing up on my network with SADP?

Electric101

Ok so it took me forever to workout all the bugs and kinks and I FINALLY had this thing working like a swiss watch... Opens my drive up door and all that.

I got the crazy idea to want to record the footage from the Villa door station to an NVR
I'm new
I connected the villa door station directly to the NVR
NVR couldn't find it
I connect it back to my router and its turned into a ghost
No ip address
I'm using SADP and it can't see it

I screwed myself...
Any idea on how to reset this thing to factory default without being able to access the web interface for the unit?

I'm using an EERO router, my Villa DS-KV6113-WPE1 (B) intercom door station is not showing up on my network as well....?
I made the mistake to wire it to the nvr directly and I think the NVR changed some settings
the NVR couldn't see it
and now
I cant see the ip address on SADP as well....

is there a way to reonfigure it back to default without being able to access the web interface or default ip address?

I'm using the EERO Router and it shows the Mac address of my Villa intercom outdoor station is there a way to access the camera with the mac address? SADP can't find the ip address, its not on my router
i screwed up and hooked this thing up to my Hik Vision NVR and ended messing this thing up somehow

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Electric101

I'm afraid that there is no physical reset button on that door station, you will need to connect to it in a browser / iVMS-4200.

However, provided the device is powered and connected to your router / network, it should always be visible in SADP when you run this on a PC on the same network.
If it's connected to the NVR's PoE ports, it will be on the NVR's subnet and therefore hidden from SADP.

Can you explain how the door station is connected to the router, please?
Are you using a separate 12 VDC power supply or PoE injector / switch?

Does your NVR show up in SADP?
What version of SADP are you using?

Hi @Electric101

I'm afraid that there is no physical reset button on that door station, you will need to connect to it in a browser / iVMS-4200.

However, provided the device is powered and connected to your router / network, it should always be visible in SADP when you run this on a PC on the same network.
If it's connected to the NVR's PoE ports, it will be on the NVR's subnet and therefore hidden from SADP.

Can you explain how the door station is connected to the router, please?
Are you using a separate 12 VDC power supply or PoE injector / switch?

Does your NVR show up in SADP?
What version of SADP are you using?
Hi Kyle,
Thank you for the reply.

"If it's connected to the NVR's PoE ports, it will be on the NVR's subnet and therefore hidden from SADP."
Exactly whats going on.
I have a POE Injector that sits inline with the Ethernet cord. That powers the camera and moves data back and forth to the router.
I disconnected the POE Injector and plugged the Villa Door station directly to the HikVision NVR that has POE on the rear
I can see it in the NVR but it won't let me connect to it.
The NVR does show up on SADP
If I click on the NVR in iVMS 4200 a pop up window shows up
on the left hand menu there is an option for Cameras
I click on the "door station" it shows an ip address, it asks for a user name and password
No matter what I try, i cannot get it to fully connect to the NVR
When I get back to the shop I'll check the SADP Verison, but its the latest one from the Hikvision website.
SOOO
If door station is on the NVR's Subnet, how to I get it out of there and back into the real world with me... lol
I now realize, that once the door station and the touchscreen are fully operational, which they where.
I would just point the NVR to the ip address the door station originally had and them it would record to the NVR.
Thank you for your help

Thanks for explaining, can you clarify what your PoE injector for the door station connects back to please - the router or your NVR's ports?

What model is the injector too?

Even if it was connected to your NVR directly at one point, it shouldn't matter as SADP scans for anything on the network with a Hikvision MAC address, regardless of what may have happened to the setting when connected to the NVR.

If I click on the NVR in iVMS 4200 a pop up window shows up
on the left hand menu there is an option for Cameras
I click on the "door station" it shows an ip address, it asks for a user name and password
No matter what I try, i cannot get it to fully connect to the NVR
Can you share a screenshot of this, please?

Back