01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hilook Vision Remote Config Issue - Motion Grid

john solo

I'm having a lot of problems making a grid for my cameras in the Remote Configuration - Motion Detection tab.

I have my camera's set up and appear to be working perfectly fine. I am using a DVR 204Q-K1 and the cameras are Hikvision DS-2CE76D0T-ITPFS. The problem in short is that when I try to configure them in Remote Configuration...the cameras image does not appear nor does it allow me to do anything with the grid. I also do not see the video or image in any other remote config settings....I only see the video in Main View Live and Play Back. Would anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong and how I can rectify this problem. I know I have not given many details but I am willing to give them at request. Just did not want to complicate the issue with which may be useless information. Thank you in advance.

Hi @john solo

If you aren't already, make sure that you are using Internet Explorer to log into the DVR (browsing for its IP address) and check that firmware is up to date:
How-to: - Part 8: How do I upgrade the firmware on my Hikvision device?

The newest firmware file can be downloaded at the bottom of the product page here - V4.30.212_210618

If this doesn't help then you could also try downloading the HiLookVision software on a PC and adding your DVR to this, which this video shows you how to do:

Then, I believe that you'll have the option to set up motion detection by going to "device management" and then clicking "remote configuration" when the DVR is selected (I haven't used this software so can't be certain, but that's how it works for Hikvision's Pro Series devices).

Back