01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

How can I change the time on a remote Hi-Look camera?

prop

i have 2 remote hilook cameras and one has the wrong time, how can i change it? i am using ivms 4200

Hi @prop

When you say "remote HiLook cameras" do you mean the cameras are on a different site/network to where you are accessing them from?

If the above is correct how did you set those camera up for remote access? Port forwarding or Hik-Connect/Platform Access?

they are ptz ip cameras. they are at a different location and network. i can view them on ivms 4200.

okay,

I realise now that these are the same cameras we discussed in a previous thread.

as I explained in that thread (linked below) those remote cameras had likely been connected to iVMS-4200 using Hik-Connect and when added this way you cannot access the remote configuration settings of the cameras to change the time, you will have to go to the camera site to find the camera IP addresses with SADP and login to the cameras directly so you can change details like the time/date settings.

sadp does not work all i get is this screen.everything is grayed out can`t click on anything
1650571410578.png

Is the PC/Laptop running SADP connected to the same local network as the PTZ cameras?

SADP won't show you the 2 remote cameras unless the PC/Laptop you are running SADP on is connected to the same local network as those 2 cameras, there is no way to see the IP addresses of cameras that are on a completely different local network to the one you are currently on.

i understand that but why doesn`t my local cam show up ?

Back