01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect How do I access remote recordings with hikconnect please?

Munu8744

Hello

I dont have sd card in my cameras. They are connected to the nvr. In my logs i can see remote recording started, remote recording ended. However, i can not find how to access this in hik-connect. Where are these recordings in hik-connect? They dont show up as any event either

Solution
Hi @Ahmet828282

You will only be able to access the recordings via the NVR, so this is what you need to have added to Hik-Connect.

As the cameras don't have microSD cards installed, these will only give you a live view when they're added to Hik-Connect separately.

Once the NVR is connected, you will be able to see all of your recordings by opening a camera and then touching on the "playback" button in the settings.
Hi @Ahmet828282

You will only be able to access the recordings via the NVR, so this is what you need to have added to Hik-Connect.

As the cameras don't have microSD cards installed, these will only give you a live view when they're added to Hik-Connect separately.

Once the NVR is connected, you will be able to see all of your recordings by opening a camera and then touching on the "playback" button in the settings.

Upvote 0
Solution
Back