01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

How to remote access all cameras and NVRs when the site has no static IP?

inna

Hello,

I have two NVRs, one is office1 (nvr is available at 1.1.1.1:81, local ip for nvr is 192.168.1.100) and the other is office2 (nvr is available at 2.2.2.2:81, local ip for nvr is 192.168.1.100)
For both, port forwarding is set and the port 81 is forwarded to the local ip of nvr on port 80.

Currently, this is how I see all the cameras remotely over the internet:

I enter one of above IPs, like 1.1.1.1:81 and I see all current camera in office 1. For office2, I do the same steps.

In this case, both offices require static IP address.

I also figured out I can see both of the offices in an application called SmartPSS (if there's any better one, I'll be glad to hear). I added both offices in SmartPSS and I can see all of my cameras in one place.

But there's an issue here: All offices require static IP address, so that SmartPSS can connect to them.

But what I'm going to have is: only the SmartPSS should have a static IP address (suppose it doesn't have any static IP, it's dynamic and changes if I reboot the modem or router).

Current connection is:

SmartPSS connects to ==> office1
SmartPSS connects to ==> office2

While I'm going to reach:

office1 connects to a program (in this case, office1 connects, instead of the old case which SP connects to office1)
office2 connects to the program.

Is that possible to do this?

Back