01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Howto open apartment-door with DS-KH6320-WTE1?

tristan.p

Hello!

Is it possible to open the apartment door with DS-KH6320-WTE1?
The maindoor in the ground-floor is connected to the outdoor-station. But the apartment doors have to connected to the screen or how should work this?

As far as we are aware it is possible to link a 2nd door lock to your indoor station but both door locks have to be wired to the outdoor station. See this response from Hikvision support in a forum post from earlier today:

I think it is likely that you would need a separate system (another intercom & indoor station) for each apartment if you wanted each apartment to be able to unlock the main building door and their own apartment doors.

ok.. :(
i have one main door and six apartment-doors and all looks fine an now hikvision is out. very bad.

It would be great if it was possible to configure which Relay output the unlock button controls. I learned the hard way (trial and error) that the intercom unlock button (or Hik-Connect app unlock) controls the output relay on the outdoor unit while the button on my outdoor unit controls the output relays on the indoor unit.

I connected a gate remote button to the indoor units output relay and was baffled when I realised that ringing the doorbell opens the gate :-D It would provide quite a bit of flexibility to the kit if one could configure which (indoor or outdoor) relay is controlled by which button :-)

It would be great if it was possible to configure which Relay output the unlock button controls. I learned the hard way (trial and error) that the intercom unlock button (or Hik-Connect app unlock) controls the output relay on the outdoor unit while the button on my outdoor unit controls the output relays on the indoor unit.

I connected a gate remote button to the indoor units output relay and was baffled when I realised that ringing the doorbell opens the gate :-D It would provide quite a bit of flexibility to the kit if one could configure which (indoor or outdoor) relay is controlled by which button :)
you are using the "calling linkage" feature
if you enable that, and you press the "call" button, indeed, that triggers the output relay on the indoor panel
as far as i know, there is no way to trigger the indoor relay for opening a door ... (when using the kepyad or swipe card) on a ds-kd8003

Back