01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry I lost connection to ds-kv8113-wme1

Brano

Good morning,
I have a problem with ds-kv8113-wme1, by mistake yesterday I change network configuration - IP address of device (wire connection, WiFi not configured). I save new configuration and after this step I lost connection with device. I tried to reboot it but no change. I cannot ping either new/changed IP address nor original IP...
My question is how can I come device back to live? Is there any possibility for factory reset, or?
Many thanks for help.

Good morning,
I have a problem with ds-kv8113-wme1, by mistake yesterday I change network configuration - IP address of device (wire connection, WiFi not configured). I save new configuration and after this step I lost connection with device. I tried to reboot it but no change. I cannot ping either new/changed IP address nor original IP...
My question is how can I come device back to live? Is there any possibility for factory reset, or?
Many thanks for help.
Brano,
I am not familiar with this device but have you tried using the SADP tool here to find it on your network and reset the IP address? You could also try checking your router "connected devices" table and find it using the device MAC address.

Upvote 0
Brano,
I am not familiar with this device but have you tried using the SADP tool here to find it on your network and reset the IP address? You could also try checking your router "connected devices" table and find it using the device MAC address.
Hi David,
many thanks for help/advice. SADP app discovered device on the network and I was able to change IP address and connect.
I appreciate your help.

Upvote 0
Back