01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Input verification code?

zoe

Please can anyone help? I have changed phones and when installing the Pro control app on my new phone it asks for an input verification code. I have contacted the installer who is not responding. Can I access the code?

Hi @zoe

The verification code is most likely the encryption key from when the device was added to Hik-Connect.

If you log in to the device and go to Configuration > Network > Advanced Network Settings > Platform Access you should see the hidden Encryption Key and you should be able to click the little eye symbol next to the key to see what it is.

I have changed phones and when installing the Pro control app on my new phone it asks for an input verification code.
Are you sure it's not just asking you for the 'captcha' verification code that is visible on the phone screen at the time it asks to 'input verification code'? That caught me out once, but usually only comes up when you're creating a new Hik-Connect account.

If you already have a Hik-Connect account you should only need to download the app and log in to that account for your system to appear. If you don't have an existing account and the system was added to a different account by the installer, you wouldn't be able to add it a newly created account until it was removed from the previous.

Pyronix Pro Control is an older app that was used to keep Pyronix Enforcer (or Euro) alarms in the same app as Hikvision systems.

Back