01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Intercom + NVR recording

lvlatty

Hi all,

Is it possible to use the DS-KV8102-IM and have all video recorded on the NVR - (7616) weather activated or not and also have motion/intrusion features?

Is it possible to power this up using POE and not the distributer as it states? seems a bit overkill if you just want the 1 intercom and connect directly to a POE port on the NVR? If not the NVR what about a POE plug or just a standard 3pin plug socket with transformer?

Does anyone have any experience of non-hikvision intercoms with the NVR that support ONVIF - assume it can't use IVMs mobile app for calls?

Cheers,

Matt

Hi Matt,
I'm afraid we stopped promoting Hik's door-entry solutions.
It was all a bit Beta; too much pain for the gain.
Constant recourse to Tech Support, and then reverting to the factory, and the answer normally being that they'd sort it out in the next firmware ...
The info we established can still be browsed in the webshop:
Door Entry Systems ¦ use-IP Ltd

Hi all,

Is it possible to use the DS-KV8102-IM and have all video recorded on the NVR - (7616) weather activated or not and also have motion/intrusion features?
tt

In mine its not possible (camera does not support this function, is the message I receive)

Sorry for the late reply. It was possible to record using a similar door station "DS-KV8103-IME2" using an RTSP stream. I had it working but I am struggling to find the URL for the stream. Though I suspect you need the indoor/door station combo to get it to work.

Back