01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Is it possible to configure this exposure gain using ONVIF commands with DS-2DE3404W-DE(T5)?

WalkerWT

Hello Gentleman,

I've used the SOAP-UI application to control the DS-2DE3404W-DE(T5) via ONVIF commands. During my tests with the imaging setting binding for exposure commands, I noticed a discrepancy between the results of auto exposure mode and manual exposure mode. Upon inspecting the camera's configuration web page, I observed a gain setting within the exposure control section. Is it possible to configure this exposure gain using ONVIF commands?

exposure_gain.PNG

This is image setting information by Onvif command query, and we didn't find the 'Gain' property.
manualExposure.PNG

System information:
system_info.PNG

Thanks for your kind help.

It seems it's not something that anybody has any experience with / feels they can advise upon.

Perhaps search around the term ISAPI and that may offer further options.
(although, again, something that is only attempted by very few users)

Upvote 0
It seems it's not something that anybody has any experience with / feels they can advise upon.

Perhaps search around the term ISAPI and that may offer further options.
(although, again, something that is only attempted by very few users)
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
I have followed your advice and searched the forum, but as you mentioned, I indeed did not find any relevant information.
May I ask if there is any other way to directly confirm with the manufacturer to obtain more accurate information?

Upvote 0
Back