01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

AX PRO Issue with AX Pro WiFi PIRCAM

Hikvision's AX PRO intruder alarm systems

Overgold

Buongiorno a tutti,
Mi scuso se la mia traduzione non è perfetta.
Come posso visualizzare immagini o video della web cam?
Vorrei scattare foto oppure visualizzare brevi video, non solo al verificarsi dell'allarme.
La centrale è gestita solo con GSM 4g
Grazie

Good morning everyone,
I apologise if my translation is not perfect.
How can I view images or videos of the web cam?
I would like to take pictures or view short videos, not just when the alarm occurs.
The control panel is managed only with GSM 4g
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Overgold

You should have this option in Hik-Connect, which will allow you to take a snapshot image from the PIRCAM remotely:

PIRCAM.jpg

The DS-PDPC12P-EG2-WE is a PIR sensor with the ability to take a few images when triggered by movement or via this button in the app, but it does not constantly record and save video footage that you can check like you would for a normal security camera.

I hope that helps?

It's not a pircam it's a web cam I am attaching photos.
The photo button does not appear in the options

IMG_20220506_101703.jpg
WebCam.JPG

OK, thanks for the clarification.

I can't really tell what webcam it is from your photos, unfortunately - it looks like a turret CCTV camera.

Can you provide the model number please which should be on a white sticker somewhere on the camera, and what the brand is?

hikivision HIKDS2CD1323G0I28.
Basically I can see filmed 7 seconds to the occurrence of the event.
But I would like to know if it is possible to monitor without event.
I don't have wi fi connection, but only 4g gsm
Thanks for your reply

Last edited:
Thanks, what is the camera connected to, an NVR or PoE switch?

As it is a Hikvision IP camera you should be able to add it to Hik-Connect on its own (separately from the AX Pro system) and view it whenever you like in there, these are the instructions:

Poe switch is connected.
I see it as a webcam in the AxPro connected device list.
It is connected to the Axpro96 control unit

As it is on a PoE switch, you can add the camera completely separately to Hik-Connect, having it linked to the AX Pro hub will limit what you can do with it.

All you need to do is use the serial number to add it to your Hik-Connect account, which you can find on the label on the camera or by using the SADP tool.

If you click on the link in my last post, this will take you through how to do this.

Then, it will be available in the app for live viewing whenever you like.
You will need to install a microSD card inside the camera if you want to store recordings to view in Hik-Connect too.

Thanks Kyle for your valuable answers, I really appreciate your availability.
As soon as I recover the code of the Cam I try.
to do this, do I first have to dissociate the camera from Axpro?
also how can I view SADP if the system is installed in a house 90 miles away from me?

Last edited:
Sorry Kyle I tried to enter the code of the cameras in the Hik Connect app but it tells me not found

Apologies for the delay - you shouldn't need to remove the camera from the AX Pro hub in the app to add it again.

You will also need to be connected to the same LAN as the camera to find it on SADP, it's not possible from another network.

Did you try to enter the 9 digit serial number? It usually starts with a letter.

You will also need to enable Hik-Connect on the camera on the platform access page in a web browser (see step 1 in the guide linked above) - have you done this?

You could also use your phone to scan the QR code on the camera / on the packaging to add it to the app - page 3 in this guide shows how to do this.

Yes ok.
I tried the 9-digit number followed by a letter, it doesn't work, I think because I'm not in the same area of the network.
As soon as I am I will try them.
is the IP address of the camera what I find on the device in the Hik Connect app?

Yes, best to try everything when you are on the same network as the device.

I don't think you can find the IP address in Hik-Connect - you need to log into the camera in a web browser (you can only do this from a different network if you have set up port forwarding) or use SADP to find this.

Back