01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

IVMS-4200 Custom Views

craig

Hi, I'm running version 2.8.2.2 and wondering if it is possible to re-order the custom views.

Many thanks

Hi @craig

Update to the newest version here first - iVMS-4200 V3.5.0.5

Then, in the bottom-right corner of the "Main View" page, you can create your custom view, and merge multiple windows together to create a larger one if you like:

1627469314042.png
1627469422480.png

When you select any view (custom or default), you can then move a camera to a different window just by dragging and dropping it there, which is the way to rearrange the view.

Upvote 0
Hi @craig

Update to the newest version here first - iVMS-4200 V3.5.0.5

Then, in the bottom-right corner of the "Main View" page, you can create your custom view, and merge multiple windows together to create a larger one if you like:

View attachment 6291View attachment 6293

When you select any view (custom or default), you can then move a camera to a different window just by dragging and dropping it there, which is the way to rearrange the view.
Hi and thanks for the response. Where can I find the storage & stream server downloads for this version?

Upvote 0
We don't fully understand the reasons why, but Hikvision has discontinued the Storage Server and Stream Media Server, as explained in the attached document.

So, if you need to use these, I would carry on using the older version of iVMS-4200 - sorry!

Attachments

Upvote 0
Back