01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

MacOS IVMS 4200(MAC) Pop up message after 7 days

Vasili

Hi everybody,

I have this problem that i really can't explain!!! i'm using the latest IVMS4200 client for MAC, everything is working fine (on my network, on my phone, on my Mac, on HIK-Connect, on my browser), i can see my dvr my cameras etc, after 7 days i see a pop up message at the right bottom of my imac saying "The HIK-Connect account is expired login again" that repearts itself every 3-5 minutes, i have checked everything and i mean everything and they all working fine and all the system is online and running, i've logged in to my HIK-connect account via my browser but nothing changed the message keeps popping up, there is nowhere in the IVMS4200 client that i can input my credentials and log in to my HIK-Connect account other than the "Modify Device" which is already connected and working from the first time!!! I really can't explain this!!! So, because i really want to get to the bottom of this, i uninstall the software and reinstall it again, i connect to my HIK-Connect account through the IVMS4200 client ,like i did 7 days ago, and the message stop popping up, and my question is do i have to do this every 7 days??? Am i missing something in the IVMS4200 client??? In the manual it says "Note: The account information will keep 7 days. After 7 days, you are required to log in to the account again.", yes, but where i can log to my HIK-connect account via the IVMS, all the tabs are already containing my log-in credentials and the system is up and running perfectly!!!!

p.s I've included a screenshot of the login page, any help will be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 10.44.18.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 10.44.18.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 451
Sorry, I can't offer anything more constructive than to check that you actually have the latest versions of all software, Apps, and the firmware on your devices.
NB - You must check their portals for the latest firmware - you cannot rely upon the self-check being correct when it says you have the latest.

Back