01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

ivms only shows 1 of my 3 cameras?

prop

i have 3 hilook ip ptz cameras that were working fine until a few days ago, now only one shows up as being online. sadp says all are online and i can view them all on the hilook app on my phone. any ideas?

Hi @prop

Can you share a screenshot of the 3 cameras on the device management page in iVMS?

download.png

Hi @prop

You have DHCP enabled in SADP, this means that when the cameras reboot or the network drops your cameras might have been assigned new IP addresses that do not match the IP addresses you used to add them to iVMS.

For example, I can't see the full IP addresses in iVMS but one of the cameras is added with the address 192.168.1.2xx and none of the cameras in SADP are using that IP address, so there is no camera connected to that IP address.

We would recommend disabling DHCP for all 3 cameras, entering the admin password, clicking modify, and once settings are saved you can then manually change the IP address of the cameras in iVMS to match SADP by clicking edit (little pen & paper icon on the right of the device list).

Back