01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

ivms4200 no view in event managment

rysiek64

Hi,
I have dvr and 4 camera made by hikvision. I have configured successfully device via hikconnect.
Live view and almost all stuff works fine. I have a problem, when i try to manage events, set crossing line detection etc. online(p2p cloud, hikconnect). I got blank ,gray screen like in the attachment. Problem disappear when I am connecting to dvr by lan network.

Attachments

• podglad.png
    podglad.png
    66 KB · Views: 188
Hi,

What model of cameras and NVR do you have?
Is the firmware on everything up-to-date? This fixes most problems like this.
Are you using the latest version of iVMS-4200? You can download it here: iVMS4200 - Hikvision EU Portal

You could also try using the browser view to do access the camera feeds and change setting, just make sure to use the Web Plugin for Mac OS V3.0.6.23, Chrome seems to work well, and insert the local IP address of the device into the browser's address bar.

Hi,

What model of cameras and NVR do you have?
Is the firmware on everything up-to-date? This fixes most problems like this.
Are you using the latest version of iVMS-4200? You can download it here: iVMS4200 - Hikvision EU Portal

You could also try using the browser view to do access the camera feeds and change setting, just make sure to use the Web Plugin for Mac OS V3.0.6.23, Chrome seems to work well, and insert the local IP address of the device into the browser's address bar.

Hi, Am I able to access DVR via web browser remotely, If it's configured via hikconnect? I don't have static ip. Thanks for respond.

Back