01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

iZEUS 4 Channel DVT not recording.

RayPooley

Hello all.

Could use a little input if you don't mind.

Red HDD light on and system was showing no space left even though the setting for Disk Full condition was Overwrite. I would have thought it would wrap.

So I suspected bad sectors.

First I put a new HDD in and turned the machine on and it booted ok. No red HDD light. Main reason for doing that was to see if the operating software was on the HDD.

But I checked the new disk status and it was normal and showing full space available.

So then I put the old HDD back in and formatted it.

Red HDD light now out and system was now showing full capacity free space. So all appears well with the old disk and I left it in.

I have configured the recording schedule and activated it all except for one screen which doesn't want to save changes. See attached.

It's the Record screen under Advanced menu option. When I select Schedule or Manual and click Ok the setting doesn't get saved.

I am using PSS client to view the DVR remotely. When I go into Playback this is what I see. Even after these changes. I think the 01/12/2010
date is the date when the disk first ran out of space. I'm not sure what's going on there.

Anyway, it's still not recording and I am out of ideas. Any advice would be appreciated especially if you are familiar with this machine.

Should I put the new disk in it for example? Even though the old one appears to be ok?

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20210128_082008.jpg
    IMG_20210128_082008.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 186
  • pss.jpg
    pss.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 196
Back