01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Linked Camera Unavailable

kapowuk

Been trying to sort this all day and can't seem to find a thread with this issue.

Install my new DS-7604NI-K1-4P today. It is being used with 3 x 2042's and 1 x 2045 Hikvision Cameras. The NVR is working perfectly when viewed locally and I can see all streams perfectly when I access the NVR via the web. I signed up to Hik-Connect which went smoothly... apart from the 2045 camera keeps being listed as unavailable.

I've been playing with all the settings on the camera but just can't seem to get it show up. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

a.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @kapowuk

Is your NVR a DS-7604NI-K1/4P or a DS-7604NI-K1/4P(B)?

What firmware version is the NVR running?

Are the cameras directly connected to the NVRs PoE ports or remotely connected over your local network?

Can you share screenshots of the video settings for your 2042 and 2045 cameras?

its the (B) variant.
V3.4.110 build 200212
all connecting via the wider LAN and not the NVR ports
Basic camera settings are the same for both models, let me know if you need more info

d1.PNG

Ok, I would recommend updating the NVR to the latest v4.30.000 firmware and I would also set all the cameras to their highest compression level. (H.264+ for the 2042 and H.265 or H.265+ for the 2045 - if you rely on smart events for 2045 then we would only go up to H.265 as some events are not supported by H.265+)

Also, when you log in to each camera with a browser or look at them listed on SADP can you confirm what firmware version each camera is running?

I updated the NVR and double checked the cameras were at the highest firmware version too which they were. After a lot of camera rebooting and fiddling I've managed to get all four showing in the app. Thank you for your assistance - I am very glad I bought the NVR from you guys.

Reactions: Dan
Hi,

I have exact same issue. I can see only 3 out of 4 cameras in the app. The one that appears as unavailable is alwasys the one added to the 4th poe port (out of 8), no matter which camera is. I tried to add to different ports, but no success.
DS 7680NI-K1-8P, encoding 265+, firmware v3.4.110 -- when I click check update it says is up to date.

Hi,

I have exact same issue. I can see only 3 out of 4 cameras in the app. The one that appears as unavailable is alwasys the one added to the 4th poe port (out of 8), no matter which camera is. I tried to add to different ports, but no success.
DS 7680NI-K1-8P, encoding 265+, firmware v3.4.110 -- when I click check update it says is up to date.
Hi, checking update will says up to date. You have to download from Hikvision's website and update via local network or using batch configuration tool. Sometimes the firmware version will remain the same and the build version will change after updating via local network.. That will fix the problem

i have the same problem, i use NVR 256, the camera has been added to the NVR 205 units, but in the hik-connect application only 144 camera appear, i check on the linked camera menu the status of the camera is unavailable, please help me master.
I user NVR model DS-96256NI-I24 / H and firmware ver. V4.1.65 build 190819.

Back