01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Live streaming of Hikvision network camera without DVR or NVR

Ashok kumar

Hi Friends,
I am using Hikvision IR Network Camera DS-2CD2110F-I connected to a computer via network switch I didnt use any DVR or NVR for recording, Internet is available to computer and camera through Network switch. When i tried to add this camera to Ezviz app, its asking for Verification code.

Could any one please help me in getting this verification code and options to enable live streaming from anywhere.

Thanks in advance

The verification code is printed on the white label on the camera itself.
If no verification code is on the label, then that's because the camera was manufactured before EZVIZ existed - in this case the verification code will be either ABCDEF or your camera's admin password.

Yes i got the verification code, it was at the back of the camera (sorry i didn't noticed). Using this verification code i have added the camera to the ezviz cloud app, but streaming is not happening it says "unstable network, please wait for some time" and then "error in streaming". Please anyone help me in solving this issue.

Sorry, i don't know that, as i am using sim based pocket wifi dongle, Can you please tell me how to measure the bandwidth

I run the test it given these results Ping -25ms, Download speed - 7.65 Mbps , Upload speed - 1.92Mbps

If you reduce the camera's resolution, framerate and max bitrate, are you able to generate a stream?
Also make sure that you use the Basic streamtype as opposed to Standard or Hi-Def when trying to view the camera via EZVIZ / Hik-connect for now.

Back