01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Lost connection after client restart

CaptainKostaZ

I have a problem on IVMS 4200 after restart of the app. The problem is that all hik-connect devices are being disconnected and duplicated the same time, but the duplicated device is the one that is online.. it is so annoying because I have to set again the cameras (encrypted pass, reorder etc.). Has anyone had this problem before?

For reference:
1615194109185.png

1615194132308.png

Hi @CaptainKostaZ

It's not an issue that we have seen before, but I would definitely recommend unbinding and readding the devices to Hik-Connect via the portal with their serial number, in case it is another case of issues caused by scanning the device QR codes in order to add them to the app:

Is the latest version of iVMS-4200 being used?
Were all of the devices added to iVMS-4200 through Hik-Connect, using these 'Cloud P2P' adding method?

1615198516701.png

What are all the devices recording to? Are these connected to an NVR that has been added to Hik-Connect and iVMS-4200?
Could you share a full screenshot of the device list in the software please? (We don't need to see the serial numbers or IP addresses.)

The devices were all added using cloud P2P, in order to make them work I have to logout and login back again on P2P but that is not a fix. Because I have to reorder the cameras,group them enter the encrypted password.. It is annoying.

Attachments

• iVMS-4200.Framework.C_20huH1cSSz.png
    iVMS-4200.Framework.C_20huH1cSSz.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 160
It's an unusual issue, are the duplications a recent issue? Have the cameras been added multiple times to the Hik-Connect account?

I would definitely reinstall the software with the newest version linked in my last post. If that doesn't help, you may need to unbind each device from the Hik-Connect account (make sure they're removed from the app), and add them again via their serial number and then retry the P2P login.

No they get added each time I restart the app. I tried what you said still the same issue

Back