01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

prop

lost power yesterday down here in mexico, which is not unusual here but now my ip camera is offline, but only on my laptop .i can still view it on my mobile. i deleted ivms 4200 and reinstalled but it keeps saying wrong password.camera is ptz-n24041-de3.i have the same camera in the usa and can view it fine does anyone know default credentials or have any ideas? thanks

Hi @prop

Is the camera connected to an NVR?

Can you share a screenshot of where you are trying to enter the password in iVMS-4200, please?

When you reinstall the software, it asks you to set a new password for logging into the iVMS-4200 itself, this isn't where you're entering the camera's password, is it?

My guess is that the IP address of the camera has changed when it power-cycled and that this needs to be changed to match the IP entered for it in iVMS-4200 - this explains how to check and change the IP:

i somehow got it to work again. after reinstalling ivms twice it finally came back online. the ip had changed and i changed it when i added the camera and it workred but when i check the cam ip now it does not list the new ip. there is no nvr, but any way it`s working now .thanks for the help

Back