01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Missing Country in Hikvision ANPR Camera

Amertat

hi, i bought anpr camera with following model: DS-2CD4A26FWD-LZS/P (8-32mm)
before ordering i check its datasheet clearly it said that was support Middle East Country like kuwait,iran,pakistan,.....
anpr.png

but when i install it there is no option in region menu for these countries!!!
it detect plate with incorrect number and it shows Latin number instead of Arabic what should i do?
can some one guide me,
original firmware version : 5.4.7 Build 180309
some example picture taken:

ch0011_00000002580002065356800436888.jpg

As u can see plate number was completely wrong Correct number is 22 xx 73 22
i think it could not detect Arabic number. also i check a white paper about ANPR (which i download from hikvison official website) in that document they clearly said that they it could detect Arabic number and many countries related to it.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I don't think we can offer much help with this problem as a UK reseller.

I think it would be best for you to contact Hikvision Tech Support in your region.

I'm sorry, I don't think we can offer much help with this problem as a UK reseller.

I think it would be best for you to contact Hikvision Tech Support in your region.
i email to hikvision UAE hq and they forward me to some guy from their technician department
i'm waiting for his reply,
in country menu of camera even for Europe many countries are missing but in it's datasheet indicate them.

Hi @Amertat

You are running the latest firmware - v5.4.7 - so I don't know why you are seeing these issues, as @Phil said your region is not one we are familiar with and so you may have to wait for the response from Hikvision UAE.

Hi @Amertat

You are running the latest firmware - v5.4.7 - so I don't know why you are seeing these issues, as @Phil said your region is not one we are familiar with and so you may have to wait for the response from Hikvision UAE.
Dear @Dan
thanks for your reply they do not respond yet how ever i think maybe hikvision use customize firmware for each region because i download a firmware from USA site when i flash this into camera in country/menu region it show only two coutnry: USA and Canda
again i test this procedure with Russian site (ftp) this time there was 3 option: CIS/Europe/Europe & CIS so i think maybe there was a idk Middle East version firmware for fixing this issue.i search so much on web but nothing found related to Middle East fimrware or even a portal like Europe for searching their content,
the fun fact is from morning to now (in my time zone) i got 2 response from two guys in this forum, they are not responsible to reply me but they did how ever im waiting for technical guys from Middle East department about 4 hours but nothing received yet.
any ways thanks for your support :)

Back