01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

multiple nvr access issue

Directretail

Hi,

I have just installed 45 cameras on 3 Samsung nvr xrn1610s. I have set each on different ports, 85/90/95. I have ddns set up on each nvr

When I access each nvr individually everything is fine. But if I try to access them simultaneously it would not work.

For example.
If I open browser and access nvr 1 through its ddns link. It’s all fine.

But as soon as I access nvr 2 through its separate ddns link it goes straight to nvr 1.

Any idea how I can access both nvr at the same time.

Many thanks.

Hard to imagine why you need different DDNS links if they are all attached to the same router. If they are all on the same router, as I’m assuming, then the port redirection (forwarding) on the router might be wrong.

Hi,

Yes they are all on the same router. I didn’t know you can put them in the same DDNS links.

I have now changed all ddns link to the same one and it’s all different port numbers.

This is still hasn’t solved my issue. Any idea what’s causing this?

If you are reaching any of the NVRs, this suggest your dynamic DNS is resolving correctly. If you don’t hit the NVR you are expecting on the specific port, that’s likely to be the configuration of the router.

As it’s not that clear, I’m presuming you are getting NVR 1 whether you use port 85, 90 or 95. I’d look at the port forwarding configuration on the router.

Back