01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Network Abnormal - iVMS-4200 DS6908-UDI

david_EK

Hello Guys
I need your serious help
I cant have access to my HikVision DS-6908UDI, when I try to access it using web browser, I get this error "network abnormal"
I can ping it, I can even change IP by using SADP Tool, I am also using iVMS-4200 where I had full control of it, but now, even iVMS-4200 cannot connect to it, even if I add it manually still iVMS-4200 can not connect to.

Please help

Hi @david_EK

I would first try a different ethernet cable between your decoder and LAN/router in case this has been damaged.

Could you also share a screenshot of the devices' network settings in SADP and what you are seeing in iVMS-4200 when trying to connect to it, please?

Upvote 0
Hi @david_EK

I would first try a different ethernet cable between your decoder and LAN/router in case this has been damaged.

Could you also share a screenshot of the devices' network settings in SADP and what you are seeing in iVMS-4200 when trying to connect to it, please?
Hello

I have tried to change all cables but nothing changed, find screenshot from SADP Tool

Thanks

Attachments

• screen SADP Tool.PNG
    screen SADP Tool.PNG
    33.5 KB · Views: 228
Upvote 0
Thanks, what are you seeing when you cannot connect in iVMS-4200? Is the device showing as online in Device Management?

Can you get to the configuration menu for the decoder when connecting to it in a web browser? If so, try upgrading to the newest firmware for it here - Hikvision Download Portal: DECODER_69UD_EN_2.4.0_200608

And perhaps then hard reset the unit and any connected cameras if you're still unable to access it, you may need to use the pushbutton for the cameras:

Upvote 0
Hi
From, iVMS-4200 it can be seen online, but not added on Device Management list, and if you add it, seems iVMS-4200 cannot connect to it.

Screenshot 1:- error from iVMS-4200
Screenshot 2: error if you try to access from web browser

Thanks

Attachments

• screenshot 2.PNG
    screenshot 2.PNG
    11.5 KB · Views: 185
  • screenshot 1.PNG
    screenshot 1.PNG
    11.3 KB · Views: 189
Upvote 0
Back