01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Wray

Hello

I'm New on here and was wondering if anyone has experience with Technaxx TX-83, I have another type camera setup in my workshop and it works great with no issues, I then got asked to set up a outdoor camera with PIR lights on a budget and bought this Technaxx TX-83 off amazon for a friend who's Wife's car had been vandalised in their drive, set it up and it worked for about a week to ten days then it stopped now just can't seem to log into it even after resetting to factory defaults tried via phone PC etc you can see camera but it just comes up with User/Pwd error when these should be admin and blank!

1532266316979.jpg

Thanks
Regards
Wray

Hi,
I've never used one of these.
If the factory reset isn't working as expected then it's probably best to contact the seller.

Hi Phil

Thanks for the response but I've already tried contacting the supplier via their web page support and got no reply from them so was hoping for some ideas for any potential option to attempt to fix, will try them again but I'm thinking they are only fit for the bin so will have to look for another option, any suggestions on a good but budget camera light much appreciated.

Thanks
Wray

Back