01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect No alarm notifications on Hik Connect?

Mr T

Hi has anyone any ideas as to why I have a Hik Turbo recorder. I have programmed some local alarms on the analogue cameras and some smart alarms on the ip camera's. I can see the alarms in the event log but these are not going through to the phone linked to the unit. I can see all the camera's and I have checked the notification setting on the hikconnect app and all looks good. Even uninstalled the app as requested by hik technical and reinstalled it again. But still not receiving alarms. Can anyone help

Hi @Mr T

When setting up the smart events/alarms did you set the linkage method as "notify Surveillance Center"?

Surveillance Center is the confusing term Hikvision use for the mobile app, so this actually means "notify Hik-Connect".

Hi Dan yes I have linked the "Notify Surveillance Centre" but no alarms. I have returned back to site today and put the IP camera's back onto the 4 channel ip recorder and the camera's and unit alarms with out fault. The setting are the same as on the turbo unit but that unit won't send alarms. So frustrating.

Hi, Did you resolve this? I'm having the same trouble.
Notifications are ticked. The DVR and App have been rebooted, but no luck.
Thanks

Back