01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

No camera linked

Mike1981

Hi,

when I use the hik connect app cameras are not showing and only the NVR is showing with the message No camera linked or Camera is hidden.
many ideas?
If I set the app to look over my local network I can see them but only when connected to my internet.
Thanks.
mike.

Please run SADP on a PC on the same network and upload a screenshot here of the table it produces.

Hi,

Is this what you mean.

1601312875002.png

Thanks for the reply,
I’ve have tried setting it up in the 3 ways.
with the IP address I can see the cameras but only when connected to WiFi. The other ways just show as off line.

Okay thanks.
When you go in the configuration on Network -> Advanced Settings -> platform access
Is the Register Status "online"?
When its offline, try to change the DNS in the nvr-configuration to 8.8.8.8

Okay thanks.
When you go in the configuration on Network -> Advanced Settings -> platform access
Is the Register Status "online"?
When its offline, try to change the DNS in the nvr-configuration to 8.8.8.8
Hi,
It is showing online and the DNS is already set to 8.8.8.8

As per my link in #7 please update the NVR firmware.

As per my link in #7 please update the NVR firmware.

Hi Phil,

Would like to say thanks you very much, put this update on and they are all back on line.
Was a bit confused to start as when i clicked on to check updates it said it was up to date, it was not in till I looked and noticed the link you sent me had a newer update on which I manually had to update myself.

Thanks again.
Mike.

Well Done.
Unfortunately, Hikvision's self-checker for new updates has never worked :(
We have to continue to encourage people to visit their portals and manually check for newer firmware versions.

Back