01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

No Images from my PoE cameras

julian1970

Hi Guys, I recently did a reboot of my hikvision ds-7604ni/4k nvr. Following my reboot I'm no video is being displayed, only seeing "No Link", what could be the cause? Thanks
There's no difference with either the HDMI port and serial port

Last edited:
Update to the latest firmware.
Check again.

Is it the same when a single camera is viewed?
Or only for quad views?
You may need to right-click and select sub-streams.

NVR is a K1. Whether I have one camera or all cameras connect all ports say "No Link". The latest firmware is installed, if I'm correct it's V3.4.0

Hi Dan, cannot find link to v3.4.103 for DS-7604NI-K1/4P. On the NVR there's an option to check for upgrade and it's saying v3.4.82 is the latest version.
I'm convinced there's a simpler problem just cannot identify it

@julian1970
Dan has actually linked you directly to the the download page of the correct latest firmware TWICE above.

Grab a cup of tea.
Sit down at your PC.
Carefully read all of our responses.
Follow our suggestions and links.
Come back later if you still need help after doing so.

Hi Guys, Thanks, done just what the doctors ordered, firmware successfully upgraded to V3.4.103 but still showing "No Link". On the rear of the NVR all camera ports appear to have activity as both the green and yellow lights flicker. When I click on camera in menu then remove the camera cables from the ports, re-instate them it show "detecting" then nothing. There's the yellow triangular symbol in the Status column.
Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• hikv1.jpg
    hikv1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 226
When I remove the HDMI cable then the monitor goes blank so there's obviously connectivity between nvr and monitor

Last edited:
Back