01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect No Rotate Option on DS-2CD2383G0-I Cameras

Raymond

Hi.
Why is there no rotate option for my any of my cameras, they are all DS-2CD2383G0-I.
Everything i have read on guides suggest there should be this option.
I am not sure if i have a setting enabled/disabled somewhere that disables this Rotate function?

The mirror option does not do what i need either see pictures attached.
I have tried upgrading, downgrading firmware, but the rotate option never appears, apparently it should be in the Video Adjustment section.
1619395798284.png

1619395764558.png

See here:

You may have to use the interface on your NVR (if you have one) or iVMS-4200 (assuming you use it?).

Upvote 0
Hey codlord. Thanks for the suggestion.

I have a DS-7608NI-Q2 but it also does not have the option to rotate when logged directly into the NVR. I upgraded that firmware as well, and got the new GUI, but i cannot find anything, anywhere, that would enable this feature.

I did run iVMS-4200 for sometime, and still installed, but January 31, 2021 they no longer support it. I also find iVMS-4200 to be flaky to run and trying to get away from it.

Upvote 0
just a correction, i cannot enable the Corridor mode on iVMS either.
What i can do is Modify the Camera to rotate left or right as in this picture.
1619455352724.png

But if i go into the advanced settings for the camera it the option is not selectable....i cannot click on enable...
1619455412480.png

Upvote 0
I don't use that model camera but you may need to disable Smart Events in the cameras for Corridor mode to be available - this has been brought up before. As corridor mode effects the operation of some smart events, Hikvision disabled it in some cameras and modes. Try switching the VCA resource from "Smart Event" to "Monitoring" in the camera web menu - System > System Settings > VCA Resource as shown in the image below and see if the Corridor option becomes available following the cameras reboot. If so you'll need to decide which is more important between Smart Events and Corridor mode:
Screenshot 2021-04-26 at 17.56.17.png

Upvote 0
Back