01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Number of images with alerts

OrdinaryJoe

What are the standard number of images emailed with alerts. My line detection and intrusion have different numbers of image attached to email alert (1or 3). Some cameras seem to have different number of images attached to similar events.

I did read a post here before about it but can’t find it with the search function! Think there was a change when firmware changed

As far as I am aware you are correct about the firmware changing the images sent with emails, I believe with a recent update for the G1 family of cameras (2xx3/2xx5) they reduced the number of images that could be sent. So it is probably the case that older models you have or 2xx3/2xx5 models running old firmware will still support multiple images, while the cameras running newer firmware won't support it.

Thanks Dan,

all are running V5.6.3 build 190923 (2343 cams 4MP). Strange thing is the same camera shows an image and sometimes just a bell symbol in the HIKConnect App.

Then by email some have a single image and others 3 images.

Not the same alert showing a bell and 1 images so don't see a link there.

Not a major issue - just wondered if something in Firmware as it only happened since updating cams to V5.6.3 build 190923 and the NVR to V3.4.104 build 190424

Back