01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

NVR??

Adara

Hi have new DS-7604NI-K1/4P(B) after couple months of trying everything under sun it still keeps rebooting at random. Its only running three cameras on POE 1 x ds-2cd2785fwd-izs and 2 x ds=2cd2385fwd-i 2.8mm. the hdd is new Seagate 4tb surveillance and all the cabling in new. Cameras are all up to date and nvr has been taken of battery backup and plugged in to mains. Company I purchased the nvr from are fair and offered me to return it for a refund and buy the DS-7608NI E2 / 8P/A at an extra £70. My question is I don't think the new one would suit my needs and I have been told to look at the DS 77 versions but lost as it is very confusing. I'm in the UK I would like 8 port or above to satisfy more cameras in future and I wanted 4k with H265+ Can anyone give me some good ideas and estimated price for new NVR that will work?

Hi have new DS-7604NI-K1/4P(B) after couple months of trying everything under sun it still keeps rebooting at random. Its only running three cameras on POE 1 x ds-2cd2785fwd-izs and 2 x ds=2cd2385fwd-i 2.8mm. the hdd is new Seagate 4tb surveillance and all the cabling in new. Cameras are all up to date and nvr has been taken of battery backup and plugged in to mains. Company I purchased the nvr from are fair and offered me to return it for a refund and buy the DS-7608NI E2 / 8P/A at an extra £70. My question is I don't think the new one would suit my needs and I have been told to look at the DS 77 versions but lost as it is very confusing. I'm in the UK I would like 8 port or above to satisfy more cameras in future and I wanted 4k with H265+ Can anyone give me some good ideas and estimated price for new NVR that will work?

Are you sure the 7604(B) is on the latest firmware? The latest version was v3.4.100

If it is running this firmware and you still want to upgrade then we would recommend a 7608 K or I-series NVR, the E-series one they have quoted you is actually end-of-life so I would steer way clear of that model.

For a detailed comparison of both the DS-7608NI-K2/8P and DS-7608NI-I2/8P please see here - Which is the Best Hikvision NVR for 8 Cameras?

Back