01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Only One Camera Viewable on Live View

Gazzz

I've today added 2 additional cameras to my NVR and whilst they appear to be working (motion detection and recording) I am only able to view 1 camera at a time in live live, i am also only able to record 1 camera at a time in live view.

I have the screen setup to display 4, but i can only for some reason, seem to get 1 to display the live feed at a time. The rest are grey. Stopping the live feed of the working camera then allows me to start the feed of another.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Perhaps, try cycling the power to the NVR - a restart will often resolve glitches such as this.

Hi @Gazzz

Can you give us the camera and NVR models you have please?

Hi Dan,

I rebooted it from the web menu last night but no joy. I should also have said that this is on the web interface.

Models:
x3 DS-2CD2385G1-I/B
DS-7608NI-I2-8P

I've attached a screenshot that hopefully explains/ shows better.

Attachments

• 20200426_181018.jpg
    20200426_181018.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 279
Ok, this looks like an issue with the browser that Hikvision are aware of and are developing a fix for, have you downloaded the plugin that is prompted at the top right of the browser interface?

If you have and it still does not stream correctly then the only option currently will be live view via Internet Explorer or Hikvision iVMS-4200 software.

Ok, this looks like an issue with the browser that Hikvision are aware of and are developing a fix for, have you downloaded the plugin that is prompted at the top right of the browser interface?

If you have and it still does not stream correctly then the only option currently will be live view via Internet Explorer or Hikvision iVMS-4200 software.

Sorted - thank you! It was a browser issue - I also hadn't configured the live view encryption key so all sorted.

Back