01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Original base plate for HIKVISION DS-2CD7A26G0

Stevews

I have a HIKVISION DS-2CD7A26G0 that is missing it’s original white base plate. I purchased this camera about 1.5years ago but never noticed the missing plate until now.

I am trying to install the camera using the Hikvision pole bracket DS-1475ZJ-SUS. I purchased the junction box HIKVISION DS-1280ZJ-S but the holes at the rear of box dont align with the bolt threads on the pole bracket and it’s not compatible with the 2CD7A26G0 camera either.

I’m trying to buy an original base plate for this camera but I’m struggling to find a part number or supplier.

I have attached a screenshot of the original base plate, which as you can see has multiple cut out holes on the rear compared to only four on the normal junction boxes.

I would be very grateful for any advice or information where I can purchase for the original base plate.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 4FCFE20B-6B73-49A4-BE83-481993AB47FC.jpeg
    4FCFE20B-6B73-49A4-BE83-481993AB47FC.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Hi @Stevews

Hikvision does not stock replacement junction boxes for the 7A26G0 model because the camera comes supplied with it and none of their other camera models have the same mounting screw layout as the 7A26G0.

Are you sure the 7A26G0 will actually mount to the 1280ZJ-S? The base of the camera is 140mm wide and the junction box is 137mm, it might only be a small difference but it might be enough that the screw holes don't line up.

if the camera does fit, then yes drilling new holes will probably be the only option to connect it to the pole mount. If the camera doesn't fit the junction box, you will have to try installing it on a generic electrical junction box and screwing that to the pole mount.

Upvote 0
Hi @Stevews

Hikvision does not stock replacement junction boxes for the 7A26G0 model because the camera comes supplied with it and none of their other camera models have the same mounting screw layout as the 7A26G0.

Are you sure the 7A26G0 will actually mount to the 1280ZJ-S? The base of the camera is 140mm wide and the junction box is 137mm, it might only be a small difference but it might be enough that the screw holes don't line up.

if the camera does fit, then yes drilling new holes will probably be the only option to connect it to the pole mount. If the camera doesn't fit the junction box, you will have to try installing it on a generic electrical junction box and screwing that to the pole mount.
Hi Dan,

Thanks for your quick response. I was hoping Hikvision had replacement parts for the 7A26G0, which included the original base plate.

After reading your comment about the 7A26G0 using the mount 1280ZJ-S you are absolutely correct, it’s slightly different in size. That wasn’t apparent when I first examined them. I have just tried to connect the two together and the bolts don’t align so that’s no good.

I don’t suppose you would know which generic junction box would be suitable for my needs?

Thanks

Steve

Upvote 0
We don't stock any generic electrical junction boxes, but you can find all kinds of different shapes and sizes from suppliers like CPC or Screwfix

Upvote 0
Hi Steve, is that a 7 line ANPR your mounting, but haven’t got the original back plate. So you’re using one from a turret cam?
I fitted an ANPR at mine didn’t order the SUS pole mount, and quickly worked out it was for turret cams. The one I order first was DS-1275ZJ. You may find that fits the back plate.

Upvote 0
Hi @R_M

I think there has been some confusion, @Stevews was missing the back box/junction box that comes with the 7A26G0 to mount it to the 1475ZJ-SUS pole mount (which is the correct pole mount according to the camera datasheet).

You can't mount the 7A26G0 to any pole mount without some kind of junction box because the pole mount does not offer any protection for the camera's RJ45 connector and other terminals.

Upvote 0
That’s what mine looks like

Attachments

• B2EFD009-DCF2-4F0C-8D74-B51BA8FD6FA2.jpeg
    B2EFD009-DCF2-4F0C-8D74-B51BA8FD6FA2.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 163
Upvote 0
Hello R_M and Dan,

R_M thanks for the information, however as Dan has pointed out I’m actually after the rear junction box that should have been supplied with the camera.

My camera is the 7 line ANPR version, same as yours I believe.

The part I’m looking for has an arrow pointed to it as shown in your photo that I’ve since modified to demonstrate what I mean.
73CE82A1-94C9-4308-8CCF-EB3B1F1D0CCD.jpeg

Reactions: Dan
Upvote 0
Hi Dan,

Since we last exchanged messages on this great forum I received a response direct from Hikvision UK.

According to their reply they state the bracket I need is available and have quoted two options below. I would be very grateful if you could suggest which one I need and the cost please.

Thank you.
Steve

Here’s their response:-

Begin forwarded message:
Hi Steve,

The following information is what I could find for the item you are looking for for this model, I believe it will be either or and not both but you will need to confirm this with the distributor.

If the distributors are no help then please contact presales.uk@hikvision.com or contact your BDM and provide them with the codes below and they should be able to help.

MATERIAL CODE: 311304679
COMPONENT: 190308306
DESCRIPTION: BULLET 44-BRACKET BASE

MATERIAL CODE: 311304679
COMPONENT: 190308307
DESCRIPTION: BULLET 44-JUNCTION BOX

Upvote 0
Hi @Stevews

Looking at the stock available from the Hikvision UK & EU warehouses, nobody appears to have these items in stock or even on their product lists.

Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to supply these parts.

Upvote 0
Back