01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Perimeter detection doesn't work?

remkot

Hello, I have a question and I hope you know.
I ordered the DS-7608NXI-I2/S. I ordered this because I would like to use people via the NVR via my 2 Foscam cameras.
I've been messing around for a few days now, but I can't figure it out.
He just doesn't want to detect people (or anything else).
You know what I'm doing wrong?

I have included a few screenshots with the settings. I've also searched the internet, but I think I'm doing exactly the same thing.

I happened to do a firmware update yesterday to V5.03.010_240606. This firmware update has given me a completely different interface, which is not really more extensive than the manual.

My 2nd question is, where can I find the normal (Basic) event? this is actually gone after the firmware update.

plaatje1.jpg

plaatje2.jpg

plaatje3.jpg

plaatje4.jpg

plaatje5.jpg

On first image i don't see you drew/set Min/Max values to give margins for detection calibration. If there are no margins , it wont work.

Only way it would work if it was set on Motion Detection 2.0 with just area , but you are using Intrusion where it has to be.

Upvote 0
Hello, thank you for your message.

I can't even find the normal/basic settings with the new firmware. Every video I watch on YouTube is with the base setting that I no longer have.

Setting the min/max did not work. I can dance to it all I want, but nothing happens.

So it hasn't all worked out so far. Tomorrow I'll try everything again. that is day 5.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Upvote 0
Look at your first image, you need to draw minimum and maximum sizes for detection, as there are none it wont detect anything.

Everything bigger than minimum and everything smaller than maximum will enter Object detection algorithm

Screenshot 2024-08-21 081557.png

Upvote 0
Back