01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Problem with Hikvision DS-KIS703-P time not synchronising?

antonisAEZ

Good evening to all.

I have the following video doorbell kit and the time is not synchronizing.
DS-KIS703-P (Screen DS-KH6320-WTPE2) & (Door station DS-KV8103-IMPE2)

On the Screen DS-KH6320-WTPE2 everything it's ok i dont have Date time problem etc,
the problem is in the Door station DS-KV8103-IMPE2 the Date Time year is 1970 see the attachments

Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Good evening and thanks for the reply.

Tried with ivms-4200 else online it only finds DS-KH6320-WTPE2 monitor.
Its connection is Two-Wire Indoor Station and only the screen is connected to wi-fi.
DS-KIS703-P

I thought the Door station would synchronize time with the screen!
Τhe screen is synchronized with NTP without a problem

Last edited:
Perhaps you've not wired the system correctly but usually you'll have a power supply that connects to your network and both monitor and door station connect by 2-wire to the power supply. Both should then be viewable via iVMS-4200 and configurable when connected this way

Good evening and thank you for your reply.

The connection is made correctly and everything works normally, open-close the garage and yard door, date/time on the screen is correct DS-KH6320-WTPE2 .

Hik-connect works fine from the mobile phone for remote control, SIP address etc. is set and the icon shows that it is connected normally.
The kit is two cables, the screen is connected to my wi-fi and from the menu one can add the door station DS-KV8103-IMPE2.

On the ivms-4200 it does not show me the door station DS-KV8103-IMPE2 online but it shows the name of the whole kit DS-KIS703-P.
As I wrote above, you consist of Screen DS-KH6320-WTPE2 & Door station DS-KV8103-IMPE2.

When I bought it I was told that I would not need a distributor or extra Power Adapter.

Distributor: DS-KAD706

Power Adapter: DS-KAW60-2N

Do you have the same kit? Have you connected it without the above and is it working normally?
The ds-kis703-p have Power supply 24vdc Power Consumption: < 8 W like the attachment

Thanks and sorry for the long post.

Attachments

• zestaw_kis_703_p-640x480.jpg
    zestaw_kis_703_p-640x480.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Good evening and thank you for your reply.

The connection is made correctly and everything works normally, open-close the garage and yard door, date/time on the screen is correct DS-KH6320-WTPE2 .

Hik-connect works fine from the mobile phone for remote control, SIP address etc. is set and the icon shows that it is connected normally.
The kit is two cables, the screen is connected to my wi-fi and from the menu one can add the door station DS-KV8103-IMPE2.

On the ivms-4200 it does not show me the door station DS-KV8103-IMPE2 online but it shows the name of the whole kit DS-KIS703-P.
As I wrote above, you consist of Screen DS-KH6320-WTPE2 & Door station DS-KV8103-IMPE2.

When I bought it I was told that I would not need a distributor or extra Power Adapter.

Distributor: DS-KAD706

Power Adapter: DS-KAW60-2N

Do you have the same kit? Have you connected it without the above and is it working normally?
The ds-kis703-p have Power supply 24vdc Power Consumption: < 8 W like the attachment

Thanks and sorry for the long post.
Hi my friend. I have purchased a similar version and was wondering whether you can help me with it? I can’t seem to power the door station as I can get power to it or don’t know whether I know how to wire it? Please help

Good evening to all.

I have the following video doorbell kit and the time is not synchronizing.
DS-KIS703-P (Screen DS-KH6320-WTPE2) & (Door station DS-KV8103-IMPE2)

On the Screen DS-KH6320-WTPE2 everything it's ok i dont have Date time problem etc,
the problem is in the Door station DS-KV8103-IMPE2 the Date Time year is 1970 see the attachments

Thank you for your time!

Did you find a solution?

Back