01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Problem with snapshot call in hik-connect?

cedcox

Hello everybody,

I hope everyone is fine :)

I come to ask you a question because I've been there for 3 days non-stop and I still haven't found a solution.

I bought these 2 HIK-Vsion components:
  1. DS-KH9310-WTE1(B) firmware v2.1.30 build 220427
  2. DS-KD8003-IME1 firmware v2.2.56 build 220607

I have configured and everything works almost:
  • The call between the portal and the tablet => OK
  • Transfer to Hik-Connect Android (two-way video and audio are ok) => OK
  • If no one answers, I do have a snapshot of the person who pressed the button on the tablet. => OK

BUT ! Because there is a but... On hik-connect, I have a gray bell instead of the caller snapshot.

For those who have a Hik-Vision IP visiophone, when you missed a call, do you have the screenshot of the caller or do you have a gray bell?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cédric

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    69.3 KB · Views: 329
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    504.1 KB · Views: 312
  • Capture3_en.PNG
    Capture3_en.PNG
    590.3 KB · Views: 334
Hi @cedcox

Do you have a microSD card installed in the DS-KH9310-WTE1(B)?

This is needed for the indoor station to store the snapshots and then send them on to Hik-Connect.

It does not need to be large-capacity of course, as it is just storing still images.

Hi @cedcox

This is needed for the indoor station to store the snapshots and then send them on to Hik-Connect.

It does not need to be large-capacity of course, as it is just storing still images.
Hello !!

Thank you very much for your answer.

The DS-KH9310-WTE1(B) is an android tablet and there is no sdcard on it. The photos are stored in his stockage. I can see them on it (as vocal message if i activate it).
The photo are visible on tablet but not on hik-connect.

So, the problem is not here :(

In all cases, thank you very much to try to help me !

Ced

Hi @cedcox

Hi @Kyle

First of all, I will apologize to you because there is indeed an SD card slot! I discovered it by accident...

But in the datasheet or in the docs they don't refer to it (cf. image).

So I put a 16 GB SD card but android asks me if I want to extend the existing os or if I want to make it an external storage.... Still can't find the info...

As for the French support .... how to say ... Worse than anything I've seen.
I tell them that I am connected in RJ45 and they tell me that my wifi is not stable... When I think I wanted to buy everything in HIKVision: Camera, NVR, alarm... I'm very cold now!

If it is not possible to receive the photo of the person who rang the doorbell, I do not see why buying this tablet and this module at this price.

I've already wasted far too many hours trying to turn this very expensive android tablet into a connected doorbell, so if someone who has the same config as me could tell me if he has the photos (or not...) I will know what to expect.

Thanks again to everyone :)

Ced

Attachments

• sdcard.PNG
    sdcard.PNG
    64.7 KB · Views: 228
Thanks for the update.

I believe that you will need to select the option to use it as external storage but am not certain.

I've asked Hikvision if they can confirm this and will let you know what they say, as I cannot find anything relating to it in the indoor station manuals.

Anyone solved this? Hit the same issue. Tried non-B revision and it works fine. Customer was happy to take a rev A tablet from us as it’s a showstopper but we now have a B which doesn’t send thumbnails to HikConnect.

Latest firmware on 8003 and 9510 devices.

also tried with with different outdoor station exactly the same problem (again, works fine with the non-B)

Hello, I have the same problem now. When I installed it at first, everything was ok. I used iphone and HikConnect app and I was able to receive the photo of the person who rang the doorbell. Than I changed the phone to android (xiaomi) and app only shows the number of missed calls with no content (any photo or other info). The other functions are ok.

Sorry for my bad english :)

Is there any solution to this? I am facing the same problem.

Does the SD card fix it?

Did the same test two days ago 9510 larger tablet. Latest firmware. Same issue. No thumbnail in Hik connect. Tested with a two different models of outdoor station and not the modular one you have.

Hik burying their head in the sand not responding to my emails. Claim they can’t replicate it yet here we have three similar cases

Hello,

I just reseted everything one more time. Rebooted a few more times, and toggled that "capture" setting, and for the first time I saw a snapshot on hikconnect.

My firmware version is V2.1.74

I wish you the best luck

Hello,

I just reseted everything one more time. Rebooted a few more times, and toggled that "capture" setting, and for the first time I saw a snapshot on hikconnect.

My firmware version is V2.1.74

I wish you the best luck
Same firmware. If I turn the capture on it fails to call the mobile. Again reset and reboot a few times.

Same firmware. If I turn the capture on it fails to call the mobile. Again reset and reboot a few times.
My experience has been

If capture is not on, then it doesnt even take a picture for the local album.

For calling the mobile, altough it is online and it shows eveything as online, it doesnt call. To reset that, i had to toggle dhcp setting, which somehow resets network.

Then both of them start working

My experience has been

If capture is not on, then it doesnt even take a picture for the local album.

For calling the mobile, altough it is online and it shows eveything as online, it doesnt call. To reset that, i had to toggle dhcp setting, which somehow resets network.

Then both of them start working

Not exactly the same here, but almost. DS-KH9510-WTE1(B) firmware V2.1.74build 221110:

When there is an sd card inserted, although it is online, in hik-connect it only offers the live camera feed and can activate mic/speaking. No calls and no push messages and no history. Only calls and snapshots on the indoor monitor (but snapshots only after "Leave Message Time as 1 day, 7 days or 30 days" is set. It took me hours to figure this out..)

But as soon as I removed the sd card, all calls and push messages are send to hik-connect.

I just have to NOT insert an and card: Then the monitor seems to store snapshots in its internal memory AND notifies the surveillance center (hik-connect cloud).

DS-KH9510-WTE1(B) firmware V2.1.74build 221110 and samsung 256gb microsdcard

Doorbel model : DS-KV6113-WPE1(C)

As a result of long efforts, I found such a solution.
if you make these active photo 1
1.jpg

*You can get a snapshot at the time of the call (photo 2)
2.jpg

*you can see pictures in call history / photo 3 (including sound recording, not recording video)
3.jpg

Back