01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Some camera are not loading up on my App?

alfaqee

Hi.. My app was working on my phone (same phone) now only 9 out of 17 are in view.

NO problem on the main screen connected to the DS-7232HGHI-M2 machine..

Can you help please?

(see photo attached)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240517_120759_Hik-Connect.jpg
    Screenshot_20240517_120759_Hik-Connect.jpg
    983 KB · Views: 52
Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this:

1. Restart the App and Device: Sometimes a simple restart of your app and device can resolve display issues. Close the app completely, restart your phone, and then reopen the app.
  2. Update the App: Make sure your app is updated to the latest version. Check the app store for any available updates.
  3. Check App Settings: Look into the app settings to ensure there isn't a limitation set on the number of feeds displayed. Some apps allow you to configure how many feeds are visible at once.
  4. Network Connection: Ensure your phone is connected to a stable and strong network. Weak connections can sometimes cause issues with loading feeds.
  5. Reconfigure the App: Remove and then re-add your device in the app. This can sometimes clear up any configuration issues that might be causing the problem.
  6. Check for Firmware Updates: Make sure your DS-7232HGHI-M2 machine has the latest firmware installed. Sometimes, compatibility issues can arise from outdated firmware.
  7. Clear Cache/Data: Go into your phone's settings, find the app, and clear the cache or data. This can help if there's corrupted data causing the issue.
  8. Contact Support: If none of the above steps work, it might be best to contact the app’s support team. They can provide more specific guidance and check if there are any known issues.
Hopefully, one of these steps will help get all your feeds visible again. Let us know how it goes or if you need further assistance!

Just to note that we suspect that the above answer by @MackJill is AI generated via chatGPT.
Same applies to their only other Post.
Both Posted within 30mins of becoming a new member here.

Back