01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry unable to access Interphone camera web interface (blank page)

mahdi89

unable to access Interphone camera web interface (blank page)
i have an ds-kd80003 connected to ivms but the webpage is not acccessible am getting black web page

Attachments

• ccc.PNG
    ccc.PNG
    6.8 KB · Views: 200
  • Capture23.PNG
    Capture23.PNG
    7.6 KB · Views: 226
Hi @mahdi89

The modular intercom does not support browser access, to access the settings for the modular intercom you need to click Remote Configuration in iVMS-4200. (the little cog icon on the far right of the device list)

When you have access to Remote configuration, can you go to the system menu and confirm the firmware version your intercom is currently running?

hi dear
when i press thje icon i get

Attachments

• rsdgxfgfd.PNG
    rsdgxfgfd.PNG
    34 KB · Views: 254
very strange, never seen this before with the intercom.

Is the intercom connected to your local network via a PoE injector/switch?
Is there any other hardware/security software between the intercom and the router? (e.g. powerline devices, VPNs, Firewalls/security software)
Is the PC you are running iVMS-4200 on the same local network/router as the intercom?

Is the intercom connected to your local network via a PoE injector/switch? yes
Is there any other hardware/security software between the intercom and the router? (e.g. powerline devices, VPNs, Firewalls/security software) no just poe switch
Is the PC you are running iVMS-4200 on the same local network/router as the intercom? yes

Is the Intercom the only Hikvision/IP device you have connected to your network?
Do you know for sure that your local network range is actually 192.168.68.xxx?

You can double-check your local network range using Command Prompt on a PC, see the instructions below:

Back