01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Unable to browse to the IP Address of my Hikvision NVR? ("Can't reach this page" error message in IE)

timothy0310

Hi! Please I need big help. I need to configure my two NVRs but I cant access them thru internet explorer. I've tried it too thru firefox and chrome but same sh*t happen.
My local IP is 30.124.128.13. The NVR IP addresses are 30.124.139.130 & 30.124.139.131.

The said NVRs were ping-able.

Can’t reach this page
Your answers will be very big help for me. Thanks in advance!!
1593584687267.png

What is your subnet mask? Those are very unusual addresses for an internal network, can you give a bigger overview of your topology?

What is your subnet mask? Those are very unusual addresses for an internal network, can you give a bigger overview of your topology?
My subnet mask is 255.255.252.0.
I was going to configure my IVMS 4200 but I cant access the two NVRs with explorer or any available browsers. It keeps on displaying Cant reach this page.
Please bear with me 'coz I'm new to this. Much thanks man!

My subnet mask is 255.255.252.0.
I was going to configure my IVMS 4200 but I cant access the two NVRs with explorer or any available browsers. It keeps on displaying Cant reach this page.
Please bear with me 'coz I'm new to this. Much thanks man!

With that subnet mask your pc is in a different subnet than the NVR’s.

- What has changed since this was last working?
- what led you setup with a topology like this?

With that subnet mask your pc is in a different subnet than the NVR’s.

- What has changed since this was last working?
- what led you setup with a topology like this?
Yes, it's different. NVRs subnet mask was 255.255.254.0 while my pc subnet mask was 255.255.252.0.

Nothing's changed as far as I know
I led to this topology 'coz I want to configure in IVMS 4200, Time synchronization specifically. And by that note, I need to access the IP Address thru browser but I can not.

So you have specifically designed your topology to be in different subnet? In this case what are you using to route between them?

Did you set this all up yourself?

You said:

Do you mean the ARE pingable now, or they WERE pingable when things worked, but not now?

You said:

Do you mean the ARE pingable now, or they WERE pingable when things worked, but not now?
Sorry for the gram error. They ARE ping-able. Up until now.
This sh*t getting in my nerves 'coz they are ping-able but inaccessible thru browser. Them IPs cant. "Cannot see this page" is all I get every time I access them IPs man.

Sorry for the gram error. They ARE ping-able. Up until now.
This sh*t getting in my nerves 'coz they are ping-able but inaccessible thru browser. Them IPs cant. "Cannot see this page" is all I get every time I access them IPs man.
they are pingable via icmp but maybe problems with port 443, have any firewall settings changed?

Back