01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Unable to browse to the IP Address of my Hikvision NVR in any Browser?

sool939

j'ai le même problème que vous, l'IP est pingable mais je peux même pas y acceder en réseau local ?? es ce que vous pouver m'aider ??

"I have the same problem as you, the IP is pingable but I cannot even access it in the local network ?? can you help me ??"

Mon problème est le suivant: on a un NVR qui fonctionnait normalement avant, un accès à distance ou en accès local, jusqu'à il y a deux semaines, ou on ne peut plus y accéder jusqu'à maintenant. Ou on peut toujours faire un ping et ça répond bien, mais dès qu'on essaie d'y accéder via le web, que ça soit sur microsoft edge, internet explorer, mozilla firefox c'est afficher la page web innaccessible ?? Es-ce-que vous pouvez nous proposer une solution s'il vous plaît.
PS: Tous les caméras sont tous accèssible via web alors qu'il sont sur le même réseau que le NVR.

"My problem is this: we have an NVR that worked normally before, remote access or local access, until two weeks ago, or we cannot access it until now. Or we can always ping and it responds well, but as soon as we try to access it via the web, whether it is on microsoft edge, internet explorer, mozilla firefox it is to display the web page inaccessible ?? Can you offer us a solution please.
PS: All the cameras are all accessible via web while they are on the same network as the NVR."

Hi @sool939

Can you please confirm the NVR model you have and what firmware it is currently running?
Can you confirm the current IP address of the NVR? (You can check model/firmware/IP address using the SADP Tool)
Can you confirm your local network IP range? (This guide explains how to find this information - we only need the first part of the IP addresses to confirm the IP range - e.g. 192.168.1.xxx or 192.168.5.xxx)

Back