01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Unable to get Push Notifications to Hik-Connect, iVMS-4500 or ProControl+ Apps (Android or iOS)

valerebel

Hi

I have tried in vane to configure Push Notifications from my HikVision DS-2DE2A404IW-DE3 without success. I have however managed to get email notifications for Intrusion Detection and Line Crossing but I prefer Push Notifications.

I have tried 3 official HikVison Apps (Hik-Connect, iVMS-4500 or ProControl+) without success. I am primarily using a OnePlus 6T and I have configured all necessary setting to allow Notifications (see screenshots below). Initially I had not set up an account on www.hikconnect.com but quickly spotted that and thought I was onto a winner but unfortunately not. I have even tried other Android devices and an iPad & iPhone without success, so there is obviously one crucial step that I have missed.

From the screenshots you can see that:

1) Linkage method is selected
2) Hik-Connect cloud service is "connected"
3) Push notifications are set on the Android device
4) Battery optimisation is not set - as per recommendations but I have tried with too

View attachment 3371
View attachment 3372
View attachment 3374
View attachment 3373
View attachment 3375

Can anyone suggest what's wrong please?

Regards,
valerebel

Hi there,

Could you directly attach the pictures to your post as jpeg files please? I can't see them right now.

In the linkage action settings, have you got "Notify surveillance centre" turned on?

Are you running the latest firmware on the camera? The link to your latest firmware update is here.

Back