01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

unable to login to hikvision webUI/Timetsamp incorrect

gimpacause

Hi all i have had a HIKvision system setup for about a year now, and everything has been running great, i have remote viewing setup (via ivms phone apps) and everything seems to be running smoothly, how ever i noticed the time is out by approx +2 hours , reading some threads on here regarding incorrect time, i believe i should be logging into the nvr/cameras via a web browser,

for the life of me I cannot access the system via a web browser, I've checked all the ports are set up (I think they are correct) but still Chrome/Edge just times out

model of NVR is DS-7608NI-SE/P with 3 x ip camera's attached (sorry unknown model i will get up on a ladder and get this info if it is required)

Ive tried connecting to 192.168.0.245 on ports 80/554/1024 & 8000 respectively , still no dice

set up is cameras -> nvr POE ports, nvr -> switch -> router -> cable modem

any ideas

Hi Phil, I tried installing IE Tab, firefox and Internet explorer, all times the connection is refused I have also reconfigured my network so the NVR is plugged directly into my Router (bypassing my switch) and i still can't get in via web browser ivms is still working fine

all i am trying to do is update the time on the nvr to be correct as of this post it is out by +2 hours

many thanks , Ben

Do you get to see the NVR's login page in your browser?
Are you able to login?

Hi Phil, sorry for late reply been AFK for past few weeks working, no i do see the NVR's log in page at all

Back