01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Updated NVR firmware from v3.4.0 build 150929 to V3.4.3 build 160822 and cameras are now offline

Luch

Hello,

After updating the firmware of my NVR, I cannot see all 5 of my IP cameras. I have 8 cameras in total but 3 are external to me. All 5 managed internally are no longer working. Their status says "offline (IP Camera does not exist). When I change the mode from 'plug n play' to 'manual' and change the password to that of the NVR, the status changes to "offline (abnormal network)". I tried using SADP but the offline cameras do not show up. I have been trying to troubleshoot for hours to no avail and I've googled my day away.

Please any help would be appreciated. I'm considering restoring my NVR to default but I do not want to compound the problem. Please see screenshots for clarification.

Thank you!
NVR - System.PNG
NVR.PNG
SADP.PNG

Why did you not upgrade to the newest firmware (3.4.92) ?

That would be the first to be sure that this is not a firmware bug...

Hello everyone.
I have the same issue as Luch.
I have 7806NI-E2/8P NVR.

My system was working fine.
I would assume it was a "Plug & Play" mode as i did nothing to IPC but just plug into the NVR the first time i opened the box.

Until such time that non of 7 cameras are showing up in Live View, neither in the SADP.
Camera status is "Offline (Abnormal Network)"

Thank you in advance and appreciate.

Newest firmware is 3.4.95, after that reset the NVR to factory settings and then plugin the cams. Maybe this will help.

Back