01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Upgrade NVR Model DS-7716NI-SP

BuddyLove

I own an NVR model DS-7716NI-SP and would like to know which NVR model I should go for when upgrading to a later model.

The key things I'm looking for from the new NVR is:
  • Hik-Connect support
  • 4K support
  • Performance
  • Remote access
  • Need to support doorbell model DS-KD8003-IME1
  • Need to support door display panel model DS-KH6320-WTE1
  • Need to support 4K camera DS-2CD2385G1-I
  • I own the following old cameras and would like it to support these as well if possible DS-2CD2632F-I and DS-2CD2732F-I

If my old cameras are not supported then what are the best upgrades for these cameras models DS-2CD2632F-I and DS-2CD2732F-I.

Thank you

Hi @BuddyLove

The current NVR model that we would recommend to replace the -SP model you have would be the DS-7716NI-I4/16P 16 Channel I-series NVR

This will offer support for 4K cameras, support for intercom products (although these cannot be directly connected to the NVR PoE ports), and support for the older camera models you have.

I should also point out that Hikvision has recently announced the new M-series NVRs which include a 7716 16 Channel, you can read more about these new models in the below thread and these models should be in UK stock in the next 2-4 weeks.

Yes, the PoE NVRs give you more options. You can connect all your cameras directly to the NVR PoE, all to remote PoE sources, or a mix of both.

I've ordered DS-7716NI-M4/16P with you which 4K camera would be good for highlevel day and night. Is model DS-2CD2385G1-I good or is there a better one even for 8K?

Back