01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Viewing 32 cameras in a single browser screen?

pradhyu89

Hi,

I have 32 channel hikvision NVR with 30 cameras installed. Is there a possibility to view all 30 cameras in single screen in browser.
Im accessing NVR remotely in local network with IP in browser.
I dont want to use IVMS software as desktop is old and ivms lagging on it. Currently i can view only 16 in single screen and to view remaining 14 I have to click on next screen .
Or suggest other low resource required application which supports hikvision nvr.

Hi @pradhyu89

As far as I am aware it is not possible to view 32 live streams simultaneously in the browser access.

I think when we have asked Hikvision support about this in the past they have said that it is to do with browser stability and the browser access not being able to support smooth streaming of that many live streams at once.

The only way to get that many live streams at once is to either use iVMS-4200 or plug 2 monitors into the NVR and split the 30 cameras across both screens.

Hi @pradhyu89

As far as I am aware it is not possible to view 32 live streams simultaneously in the browser access.

I think when we have asked Hikvision support about this in the past they have said that it is to do with browser stability and the browser access not being able to support smooth streaming of that many live streams at once.

The only way to get that many live streams at once is to either use iVMS-4200 or plug 2 monitors into the NVR and split the 30 cameras across both screens.
Thanks for reply.
I am accessing NVR remotely so my option is either web browser or IVMS.
I just found IVMS Lite version which required less resources than IVMS 4200. Is there any free open source Software like ivms4200?

Back