01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Vivotek 8332

Kat

Had this camera for a few years and its never played up, however all of a sudden I now cannot see it via ddns I have got this set up with dyndns also I have asigned a static ip cgeacked all the settings several times and all seems to be well but still cannot retrive an image using ipcam, I have another ip cam which I use also with the same.app this is working fine on the ddns can anyone maybe help me out as im struggling to find a resolution.

Anybody able to read this I think its still waiting for some mod to check?

Hi Kat. Your message shouldn't need any kind of moderator approval and should be visible to anyone.

I'm not familiar with the IP Cam app you're referring to so I can't be too much help I'm afraid, I'm sure someone will be along however. Are you able to access the camera directly via its LAN IP in a web browser and view a camera feed, ignoring the DDNS route?

Hi thanks for reply it says at top of my post that its waiting for moderator approval. Yes I can view the camera with no issues on an internal web browser but not on an external. Although now windows 10 has installed I cannot get the installation wizard to open in the pc so may have to try to use in compatabity mode to hope that it solves it.

Back