01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware What is the Latest Firmware for the DS-7604-E1/4P/A NVR?

freakydeakie

Hi, I have a DS7604-E1/4PA/A NVR currently running Firmware Version V3.4.106 Build 101009. I understand that this is old firmware and would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction for the latest Firmware download. TIA

Hi @freakydeakie

You are correct that your firmware is quite old (dates from 2019), but your NVR model is also old and part of the E-series NVR range which went End of Life around 2018/2019.

They stopped producing firmware for these models so what you are currently running is the latest firmware available for this old NVR model.

OK thanks very much for your help. What model number is it for the equivalent in the new range.

The most similar current model would be the K-series DS-7604NI-K1-4P(C) 4-channel NVR, this model is also quite old now but does still receive firmware updates (the most recent update was last year) and would be fine if you are planning to keep your cameras and just replace the NVR.

If you think you might want to upgrade your cameras or add more cameras then we would recommend the latest M-series DS-7608NI-M2/8P 8-channel NVR as it supports more incoming bandwidth which will allow you to add the latest 8MP cameras.

Back