01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Why Does my ColorVu Camera have Motion Blur?

stiffy93

Hi,

I'm experiencing motion blur on ColorVu camera at night only. The cameras have the latest firmware and I was wondering if I needed to change any of the camera settings as they are all on default?

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Solution
Hi,

I'm experiencing motion blur on ColorVu camera at night only. The cameras have the latest firmware and I was wondering if I needed to change any of the camera settings as they are all on default?

Thanks
The default shutter speed is set to 1/12s. The camera will only go that slow when there's not enough light to provide a correctly exposed image. Set the shutter speed to 1/50s for better results. It may result in a darker image. I have mine set to 1/100 second and have the LED light disabled but I have some dawn to dusk lights that provide enough ambient light to do that.
Hi,

Thanks
The default shutter speed is set to 1/12s. The camera will only go that slow when there's not enough light to provide a correctly exposed image. Set the shutter speed to 1/50s for better results. It may result in a darker image. I have mine set to 1/100 second and have the LED light disabled but I have some dawn to dusk lights that provide enough ambient light to do that.

Upvote 1
Solution
Back