01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

WiFi camera not visible into NVR

cry1ieee

Hello,

My name is Cristian and I have a problem with adding WiFi cameras into NVR.
I would like to mention from beginning that NVR works well with cameras connected over PoE.
Only the WiFi cameras cannot be connected to NVR.

The setup is described in the attached image .... I consider it important for understanding my network.
All cameras and NVR are connected via static ips allocated from router.
In the setup I have a PoE Switch where the NVR and PoE's camera are connected.
WiFi cameras are connected via wifi router.
Same Port Mask 255.255.255.0 and same gateway (192.168.0.1) are allocated for all devices.
I have 4 PoE cameras (DS-2CD2020F-I) and 2 WiFi cameras (DS-2CD2420F-IW) and one NVR (DS-7608NI-K2).

SADP tool executed from a laptop connected in the same network identifies only the WiFi cameras.
There are no PoE camera visible in SADP which is strange because router display all the camera ips for PoE connections (the difference is that those PoEs camera are behind a PoE switch).
In the same time, Hik-Connect mobile app sees all the cameras (WiFi and PoE).

What can I do to see the WiFi camera at the NVR device ???

Maybe someone had the same issue and found a solution....

Thank you!

Attachments

• setup.png
    setup.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 428
With the configuration shown in your illustration all of your cameras should be in the same domain range AND SADP should show them all.
Perhaps list for us the network IP addresses of your cameras?

The IP’s are allocated statically via router DHCP Static Binding feature in the LAN range (I.e. 192.168.0.210-215 for Camera’s 6 pieces and 192.168.0.202 for NVR). Same subnet mask 255.255.255.0 and Gateway 192.168.0.1.

As I said, due to setup (see picture) the SAPD tool identifies only WiFi cameras and NVR identify only PoE camera.

My first guess is something related with ports opening but my any test performed ended in “network not accessible “ within NVR when I add manual the IP for WiFi camera.

Thank you Phil for your quick response.

Can you please share a screenshot of the Camera Management page (from the NVR's Config) and what SADP shows?

If they are connected and addressed as you say/show, then SADP should show all of your devices - NVR and all cameras.

The IP’s are allocated statically via router DHCP Static Binding feature in the LAN range (I.e. 192.168.0.210-215 for Camera’s 6 pieces and 192.168.0.202 for NVR). Same subnet mask 255.255.255.0 and Gateway 192.168.0.1.

As I said, due to setup (see picture) the SAPD tool identifies only WiFi cameras and NVR identify only PoE camera.

My first guess is something related with ports opening but my any test performed ended in “network not accessible “ within NVR when I add manual the IP for WiFi camera.

Thank you Phil for your quick response.

I have check all those but still the issue having with my device.. Is there any other solution.

Back